THE PODCAST dedicated to helping mums achieve their study goals faster, easier and with less stress. Hosted by study mum Suzy Phillips. Every episode is dedicated to bringing you tools and resources to support you on your study journey.
Welcome to Episode #3. Hello Study Mums! In this episode I chat about why even the most promising intentions and tips to get organised and on top of your studies, the kids and house just fall flat on their face.
More Topics Covered in This Episode
- Why schedules and to do list are useless if you don’t tackle the discomfort that comes with the tasks you need to do.
- The importance of being practical and flexible with your scheduling.
- Mindset and how you approach your goals for studying.
- Procrastination and a kool little technique to kick it in the butt.
- Fear of uncertainty. Understanding what it is and how to control it so it doesn’t affect the quality of your study and your enjoyment of taking some time out to better yourself.
- Getting used to being uncomfortable so it doesn’t deter you from succeeding.