THE PODCAST dedicated to helping mums achieve their study goals faster, easier and with less stress. Hosted by study mum Suzy Phillips. Every episode is dedicated to bringing you tools and resources to support you on your study journey.
Welcome to Episode #5 Suzy Phillips chats with Mandy Jeffery to discover the difference between action goals and outcome goals.
Interview Highlights : Mandy explains how to get emotionally attached to your goal in order to achieve success.
More Topics Covered in This Episode
- Getting in the right mood, mindset and state (MRS)
- Resourcefulness being our greatest resource.
- Treating yourself as you would a best friend in your approach to your goals.
- Smart goals and vision boards.
- Being creative, authentic, fun and engaged with your goals (CAFE).
- Attaching emotions to your goals for goal success.